Businesses Hope Wild Season Not Put on Hold by NHL Lockout
The Wild's first preseason game is scheduled for later this With an NHL lock out possibly starting Saturday night, businesses around the Xcel Energy Center hope the Wild season won't be put on hold.
The City of St. Paul tells us eight years ago when there was no NHL season at the 'X' because of a lockout, it had a $60 million impact to the city.
Bars and restaurants on West 7th hope a last minute deal can be reached.
The Wild's first preseason game is scheduled for later this month.
- MN Wild & NHL Work on Shortened Season Schedule
- Wild Season Ticket Holders To Recoup Interest, Partial Season
- SLIDESHOW: Wild Players Hit the Ice Following Tentative Deal
- Sides in NHL Labor Fight Meet with Mediator
- NHL Lockout: Union Presents Counteroffer
- Despite Talks, No End in Sight for NHL Lockout
- NHL Talks on Break; Union Holds Internal Meeting
- NHL Labor Talks Underway
- NHL Rejects Union Bid to Return to Negotiations
- NHL Labor Talks to Resume Tuesday in Toronto