Local Mustache Contest Looking for Unique Styles
KSTP's Rusty Gatenby found a booth at the State Fair that is looking for men with stylish stashes.
A local and national contest is taking place to find the best mustache. Winners of the local and national competition will be awarded cash prizes.
To see the full story, click here.
- Deadline Nears for 2013 Minnesota State Fair Commemorative Art
- Minnesota Rollergirls Advertising Season Opener
- Beer Exhibit at Fair Showcases Different Taps
- Local Mustache Contest Looking for Unique Styles
- First Year Minnesota Wine Country Building A Big Hit
- VIDEO: Fairgoer Tries ‘The Rocket’ at State Fair
- VIDEO: Rusty Falls Off Horse While Interview High School Rodeo Riders
- 3rd Liar BMX Offering Lessons at the State Fair
- Gander Mountain On-Site Pond Gives Children Memorable Fishing Experience
- Minnesota Wine Turning Into Multi-Million Dollar Industry