First Year Minnesota Wine Country Building A Big Hit
This morning, KSTP's Rusty Gatenby stopped by the Minnesota Wine Country building at the fair.
If you get sick of deep friend food, the Minnesota Wine Country building has wine available for you to try.
This is their first year at the fair, and they've been quite the hit so far.
To see the full story, watch here.
- Deadline Nears for 2013 Minnesota State Fair Commemorative Art
- Minnesota Rollergirls Advertising Season Opener
- Beer Exhibit at Fair Showcases Different Taps
- Local Mustache Contest Looking for Unique Styles
- First Year Minnesota Wine Country Building A Big Hit
- VIDEO: Fairgoer Tries ‘The Rocket’ at State Fair
- VIDEO: Rusty Falls Off Horse While Interview High School Rodeo Riders
- 3rd Liar BMX Offering Lessons at the State Fair
- Gander Mountain On-Site Pond Gives Children Memorable Fishing Experience
- Minnesota Wine Turning Into Multi-Million Dollar Industry