3rd Liar BMX Offering Lessons at the State Fair
When you want to take a break from eating fair food and you feel the need to get a little work out in, head to the BMX booth.
Lessons on how to ride a bike and skateboard are available for all ages. All you do is sign up for a time slot, and for $20, you get 20 minutes on the riding park they have set up.
Pros from the BMX team also perform for fair-goers every hour and a half starting at 12:00 until 6:00 everyday.
- Deadline Nears for 2013 Minnesota State Fair Commemorative Art
- Minnesota Rollergirls Advertising Season Opener
- Beer Exhibit at Fair Showcases Different Taps
- Local Mustache Contest Looking for Unique Styles
- First Year Minnesota Wine Country Building A Big Hit
- VIDEO: Fairgoer Tries ‘The Rocket’ at State Fair
- VIDEO: Rusty Falls Off Horse While Interview High School Rodeo Riders
- 3rd Liar BMX Offering Lessons at the State Fair
- Gander Mountain On-Site Pond Gives Children Memorable Fishing Experience
- Minnesota Wine Turning Into Multi-Million Dollar Industry