Gander Mountain On-Site Pond Gives Children Memorable Fishing Experience
Not only does Gander Mountain give away popular wildlife hats, but now they're also giving kids a chance to catch and release at their on-site pond at the Minnesota State Fair.
Among the fish swimming along in the pond are walleye, catfish and bass. Kids under 17 can enjoy a guaranteed success of catching a fish.
The Gander Mountain exhibit at the fair is located on the corner of Randall and Cooper.
- Deadline Nears for 2013 Minnesota State Fair Commemorative Art
- Minnesota Rollergirls Advertising Season Opener
- Beer Exhibit at Fair Showcases Different Taps
- Local Mustache Contest Looking for Unique Styles
- First Year Minnesota Wine Country Building A Big Hit
- VIDEO: Fairgoer Tries ‘The Rocket’ at State Fair
- VIDEO: Rusty Falls Off Horse While Interview High School Rodeo Riders
- 3rd Liar BMX Offering Lessons at the State Fair
- Gander Mountain On-Site Pond Gives Children Memorable Fishing Experience
- Minnesota Wine Turning Into Multi-Million Dollar Industry