Funeral Planned for Stillwater Boy Who Died from Apparent Amebic Infection
A funeral has been planned for the 9-year-old Stillwater boy who died from a suspected rare amebic infection.
Jack Ariola Erenberg died earlier this week.
Jack swam in Lily Lake in Stillwater last week. Health officials say that's where he likely contracted the severe brain infection.
According to Jack's Uncle Matt Ariola, his nephew's funeral has been planned for Saturday at Our Saviors Lutheran Church at 9185 North Lexington Avenue in Circle Pines.
A viewing will take place from 10 to 11 a.m. The funeral will follow the viewing.
A wake will take place Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. at 555 SW Centennial Drive in Forest Lake.
Click here to read Stillwater Lake Remains Closed After Apparent Deadly Amebic Infection.
- Stillwater Residents Push for Municipal Pool After Boy's Death
- Lily Lake Closed for Season after Boy's Death
- CDC Confirms Amoeba Infection Killed 9-Year-Old Boy
- Family Mourns Stillwater Boy Who Died from Apparent Amebic Infection
- Funeral Planned for Stillwater Boy Who Died from Apparent Amebic Infection
- What You Should Know About the Naegleria Fowleri Amoeba
- VIDEO: Microbiologist Discusses Amoeba Linked to Child's Death
- Stillwater Lake Remains Closed After Apparent Deadly Amebic Infection
- Boy Dies from Apparent Amebic Infection