Grandma's Miller Hill Mall Restaurant Reopens
A Duluth staple is back open.
Grandma’s Miller Hill restaurant was closed for six weeks because of this summer’s flooding. Grandma’s says it wanted to turn a lemon into lemonade by adding upgrades to the restaurant.
It didn’t have flood insurance and says it won’t get it anytime soon.
For the next two weeks, 10 percent of the restaurant’s proceeds will go to a local flood relief fund.
- Duluth Still Recovering 1 Year after Flash Flood
- Utility Expects to Seek Rate Hike for Flood Damage
- FEMA Grants $2M to Help Fix Duluth Wastewater Pipe
- Flooding-Damaged Minn. Park Reopens Monday
- Duluth Looks into Fixing 16 Flood-Damaged Streams
- DNR to Begin Repairs on Willard Munger State Trail
- USDA Cites Duluth Zoo After Animals Drown in Flood
- Officials: Jay Cooke State Park Could Reopen in October
- Some Flood-Damaged Minn. Roads Close to Reopening
- Relief Money Heading to Areas Affected by Floods