RAW VIDEO: Witnesses Testify in River Falls Triple Homicide Preliminary Hearing
St. Croix County Circuit Judge Scott Needham says prosecutors presented enough evidence during a preliminary hearing Tuesday to try Aaron Schaffhausen on three counts of first-degree intentional homicide.
Three witnesses were called to the stand during the hearing. The witnesses included the Schaffhausen's babysitter Fallon Elizabeth Moore, River Falls Police Department employee Ailene Splittgerber, and River Falls Police Department investigator John Wilson.
Click here to read the full story.
- Exclusive: Juror Reveals Details of Aaron Schaffhausen Trial
- Sentencing Date Set for Schaffhausen, Defense Plans Appeal
- Mother of River Falls Slain Daughters Focuses on Memories
- Schaffhausen Trial: After the Verdict
- RAW VIDEO: Uncle of Jessica Schaffhausen Reacts to Verdict
- TIMELINE: Schaffhausen Case, from Start to Finish
- RAW VIDEO: Jury Rejects Insanity Defense in Schaffhausen Trial
- RAW VIDEO: Aaron Schaffhausen's Mother Reacts to Verdict
- Family Reacts to Schaffhausen Verdict, Defense Plans Appeal
- Testimony Ends in Aaron Schaffhausen Insanity Trial