Best Buy Subleases Space in Corp. Headquarters
Two Minnesota businesses that used to be shining examples of corporate success are now struggling – Supervalu and Best Buy.
Business experts say Best Buy’s biggest struggle is that customers go into the store to find the products they like, then go online to buy the product at a cheaper price.
On top of store closures and layoffs, the company is subleasing space in their corporate headquarters to try to cut costs. Experts say that isn’t enough.
- WEB CHAT: Best Buy Cuts 400 Employees
- Minn. Based Best Buy Cuts 400 Employees at Headquarters
- Timeline: Best Buy's Latest Struggles & Notable Moments
- Best Buy Launching New Price-Matching Guarantee
- Best Buy Hopes to Change Image
- Best Buy Makes Major Changes to Leadership
- Best Buy Chief Financial Advisor Leaving
- Joly Begins First Day as Best Buy CEO
- Best Buy Founder Offers to Buy Company, Take it Private
- Best Buy Subleases Space in Corp. Headquarters