RAW VIDEO: River Falls Father Appears in Court Via Video Conferencing
The father accused of murdering his three daughters in River Falls was charged with three counts of first degree intentional homicide.
Aaron Schaffhausen, 34, appeared in court via video conferencing at 1 p.m. Thursday in Hudson, Wisconsin.
- Exclusive: Juror Reveals Details of Aaron Schaffhausen Trial
- Sentencing Date Set for Schaffhausen, Defense Plans Appeal
- Mother of River Falls Slain Daughters Focuses on Memories
- Schaffhausen Trial: After the Verdict
- RAW VIDEO: Uncle of Jessica Schaffhausen Reacts to Verdict
- TIMELINE: Schaffhausen Case, from Start to Finish
- RAW VIDEO: Jury Rejects Insanity Defense in Schaffhausen Trial
- RAW VIDEO: Aaron Schaffhausen's Mother Reacts to Verdict
- Family Reacts to Schaffhausen Verdict, Defense Plans Appeal
- Testimony Ends in Aaron Schaffhausen Insanity Trial