SLIDESHOW & VIDEO: Paper Mill Fire in Sartell
One person was killed and several were injured in an explosion that caused a large fire at a paper mill in Sartell.
Those who were working at the Verso Paper Corp. mill at the time of explosion, were evacuated.
KSTP reporter Joy Lim Nakrin says at least one firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion at the scene. St. Cloud Hospital confirmed that they have treated two patients with injuries from the explosion, and the hospital said that both patients are in good condition.
Watch raw video as crews work to get the fire under control.
- Verso Paper Corp. Fined for Fatal Explosion/Fire
- Gov. Dayton Offers Sartell Support After Paper Mill Announcement
- Dayton Visits Sartell Following Paper Mill Closing Announcement
- Friends Remember Father of 4 Killed in Mill Explosion, Fire
- 1 Killed, 5 Injured in Explosion, Fire at Sartell Paper Mill
- SLIDESHOW & VIDEO: Paper Mill Fire in Sartell