Project MNsure: Health Care Reform Also Impacts Big Companies
More than a million Minnesotans are projected to eventually buy health insurance through MNsure, the state's new insurance exchange.
However, most Minnesotans will still get their insurance through their large employer.
In the second installment of "Project MNsure," we look at the side effects health care reform could have on employees at large companies.
Click here to see the first installment of "Project MNsure", we look into how young Minnesotans will be required to buy insurance, and how much it will cost them.
- Signups via Minn. Health Exchange Pass 200,000
- Legislative Auditor Questions MNsure Income Verification Process
- MNsure Chooses Deloitte as Lead IT Vendor
- MNsure Extends Deadline for Private Buyers
- After Frustration With MNsure, Customers Finally Get Coverage
- Legislative Auditor Talks to Oversight Panel about MNsure Review Plans
- Dayton Accuses MNsure's GOP Critics of 'Farce'
- MinnCare Faces Budget Deficit; Feds Won't Give More
- MNsure Chief Testifies before Congressional Panel
- Final Tally on MNsure Sign-Ups: 169,000