MNsure Marketing Ramps Up Ahead of Key Deadlines
On Tuesday the state opened its MNsure call center which fielded 290 calls from people with questions about the exchange.
It's the latest in a $9 million marketing blitz the state is using to convince people to enroll in the exchange.
At the same time, MNsure opponents are putting up bus stop advertisements urging people not to enroll.
The state will unveil what exchange plans will cost on Friday.
Enrollment kicks off Oct. 1.
If you don't use the exchange you don't have to pay a penalty. However starting Jan. 1 you will have to pay a fine if you don't have coverage at all.
The MNsure Contact Center regular hours of operation will be 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday through open enrollment.
The call center’s number is 855-3-MNSURE or 855-366-7873. You can also go their website, by clicking here.
- Legislative Auditor Questions MNsure Income Verification Process
- MNsure Chooses Deloitte as Lead IT Vendor
- MNsure Extends Deadline for Private Buyers
- After Frustration With MNsure, Customers Finally Get Coverage
- Legislative Auditor Talks to Oversight Panel about MNsure Review Plans
- Dayton Accuses MNsure's GOP Critics of 'Farce'
- MinnCare Faces Budget Deficit; Feds Won't Give More
- MNsure Chief Testifies before Congressional Panel
- Final Tally on MNsure Sign-Ups: 169,000
- MNsure Call Center Bogs Down as Deadline Looms