MNsure Marketing Ramps Up Ahead of Key Deadlines
On Tuesday the state opened its MNsure call center which fielded 290 calls from people with questions about the exchange.
It's the latest in a $9 million marketing blitz the state is using to convince people to enroll in the exchange.
At the same time, MNsure opponents are putting up bus stop advertisements urging people not to enroll.
The state will unveil what exchange plans will cost on Friday.
Enrollment kicks off Oct. 1.
If you don't use the exchange you don't have to pay a penalty. However starting Jan. 1 you will have to pay a fine if you don't have coverage at all.
The MNsure Contact Center regular hours of operation will be 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday through open enrollment.
The call center’s number is 855-3-MNSURE or 855-366-7873. You can also go their website, by clicking here.
- MNsure Website Shuts Down for Maintenance
- Troubled State-Run Websites Get Health Law Fix
- MNsure Drops Enrollment Expectations Again
- Shorter Call Times to Sign Up for MnSure Following Rocky Rollout
- MNsure Hits 100K Enrollment Milestone
- MNsure Debuts New TV, Radio Advertising
- MNsure Website to Undergo Maintenance
- MNsure Leaders Unveil New Strategy
- MNsure Board of Directors Due to Give Update on Fixes
- Potential MNsure Troubles as State Health Exchanges Lag on Enrollment Expectations