MNsure Marketing Ramps Up Ahead of Key Deadlines
On Tuesday the state opened its MNsure call center which fielded 290 calls from people with questions about the exchange.
It's the latest in a $9 million marketing blitz the state is using to convince people to enroll in the exchange.
At the same time, MNsure opponents are putting up bus stop advertisements urging people not to enroll.
The state will unveil what exchange plans will cost on Friday.
Enrollment kicks off Oct. 1.
If you don't use the exchange you don't have to pay a penalty. However starting Jan. 1 you will have to pay a fine if you don't have coverage at all.
The MNsure Contact Center regular hours of operation will be 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday through open enrollment.
The call center’s number is 855-3-MNSURE or 855-366-7873. You can also go their website, by clicking here.
- MNsure Adds Staff to Fix Problems Ahead of Sign-Up Deadline
- MNsure Site Still Vulnerable Despite Denials
- Dayton: MNsure Problems a Concern as Jan. 1 Nears
- Security Concerns Continue to Surround MNsure, Other Exchanges
- MNsure Signups Grow from October to November
- New MNsure Grants Up Money for Minority Outreach
- Minn. Insurance Officials Work to Correct Errors
- Some Families Left With Few Options When Applying for MNsure
- MNsure 'Navigators' Charged With Spreading Word
- Minn. Cub Foods Stores Offering MNsure Information