MNsure Marketing Ramps Up Ahead of Key Deadlines
On Tuesday the state opened its MNsure call center which fielded 290 calls from people with questions about the exchange.
It's the latest in a $9 million marketing blitz the state is using to convince people to enroll in the exchange.
At the same time, MNsure opponents are putting up bus stop advertisements urging people not to enroll.
The state will unveil what exchange plans will cost on Friday.
Enrollment kicks off Oct. 1.
If you don't use the exchange you don't have to pay a penalty. However starting Jan. 1 you will have to pay a fine if you don't have coverage at all.
The MNsure Contact Center regular hours of operation will be 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday through open enrollment.
The call center’s number is 855-3-MNSURE or 855-366-7873. You can also go their website, by clicking here.
- Gov. Dayton Moves to Publicly Release MNsure Rates by Oct. 1
- Dayton Seeks Pre-Election Release of MNsure Rates
- State Sends Incorrect Monthly Bills to MinnesotaCare Recipients
- MNsure Board Told System has Enough Horsepower
- MNsure Monthly Premiums Likely to Increase Significantly
- MNsure Board Gets Technology Update
- Research: 40 Percent Drop in Minnesota's Uninsured
- Study Shows MNsure Ads Featuring Minn. Icons Didn't Help Image
- US Law Prods States to Revisit Health Care Rules, Including Minn.
- MNsure Reaches Out to Graduating College Students