Northbound Hwy. 13 Closed in Mendota Heights Due to Deadly Gravel Slide
Northbound Highway 13 is closed at Dakota County Road 45 due to the accident at Lilydale Park.
Police say one child is dead, one child is missing and two children were hospitalized after a gravel slide at the park in St. Paul.
According to MnDOT the road closure is in the Mendota Heights area.
At this point additional details have not been released.
Stay with KSTP.com for updates on this developing story.
- St. Paul Approves Settlement in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Expected to Approve $1M Settlement in Lilydale Deaths
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Community Remembers Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable