Authorities Search Chisago County Lakes for Missing Oakdale Woman
Another search is underway Saturday for 28-year-old Danielle Jelinek.
The Oakdale woman disappeared in December. Jelinek was last seen at Aaron Schnagl's home in Chisago City.
Schnagl is a former boyfriend, who was arrested on drug charges, and has not been charged in her disappearance.
Investigators found her purse, shoes and car keys there. Schnagl is only considered a person of interest in the case.
The sheriff's department is searching Green and Moody Lakes in Chisago County this weekend.
- Memorial Service Information for Danielle Jelinek
- Family of Missing Oakdale Woman Asks Anglers for Help
- RAW VIDEO: Rescuers Work to Recover Body in Chisago County
- Jelinek Family Seeks Closure with Discovery of Body
- Authorities Search Chisago County Lakes for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Searches for Kira Trevino, Danielle Jelinek Turn Up Empty
- Benefit Raises Donations for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Person of Interest in Case of Missing Oakdale Woman Appears in Court
- Reward Offered in Minn. Missing Woman Case
- Dive Team: No New Clues in Search for Missing Oakdale Woman