Dozens Pray at Keller Lake for Kira Trevino, Family
Friends and strangers lit candles Thursday night and prayed for Kira Trevino, the St. Paul woman missing for more than a month.
A vigil for Trevino was held at Keller Lake in Maplewood, where search crews and volunteers have spent several days and found several items linked to her. However, her body has not yet been found.
Kira's husband, Jeffrey, is charged with her murder. He is still in the Ramsey County Jail.
He is expected in court Friday afternoon.
Volunteers planned to search the lake again Friday and into the weekend.
- Jeffery Trevino Sentenced to 27 Years, Kira Steger’s Family Wanted More
- Friends, Family Say Goodbye to Kira Steger
- Kira Steger's Family Plans to Lay Her to Rest
- Court Asked to Toss Jeffery Trevino's Murder Conviction
- INTERVIEW: Defense Attorney Weighs in on Trevino Trial
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Steger Family Speaks Following Verdict in Jeffery Trevino Murder Trial
- Kira Steger's Father: Justice Has Been Done
- Testimony: Trevino Concerned About Missing Wife's 'Stuff'
- Judge: Closing Arguments Expected Tuesday in Jeffery Trevino Murder Trial
- Expert: Blood Found in Kira Steger's Home