No Clues in Search for Missing Oakdale Woman
Authorities in Chisago County are trying to locate an Oakdale woman who was reported missing.
A search Wednesday for 27-year-old Danielle Jelinek in Chisago Lake Township was called off at sundown. No clues were found.
Jelinek hasn't been seen or heard from since Saturday.
The Chisago County Sheriff's Office says it's treating this as a missing person case.
Family had contacted police to do a welfare check at the home of Jelinek's on-again/off-again boyfriend, 28-year-old Aaron Schnagl. His home is located on the 11200 block of 261st Street.
Police say Schnagl was not cooperative during the welfare check, so police executed a search warrant.
Police found Jelinek's purse, shoes and cell phone at the home.
They also found drugs and arrested Schnagl for drug possession. He's currently in custody.
Authorities have not called Schnagl a suspect in the case.
Family members are pleading for anyone with information to come forward.
Family, friends and volunteers took part in a search around Schnagl's home Wednesday. The search was coordinated by the Chisago County Sheriff's Office along with Chisago County Emergency Management.
Sheriff Rick Duncan said they conducted person-to-person searches Tuesday from leads they had gotten. The State Patrol helicopter was also up in the air to help with the search.
Authorities will meet Thursday morning to decide if they need more volunteers for another search.
Anyone with information in the case should contact the Chisago County Sheriff's Office.
- Memorial Service Information for Danielle Jelinek
- Family of Missing Oakdale Woman Asks Anglers for Help
- RAW VIDEO: Rescuers Work to Recover Body in Chisago County
- Jelinek Family Seeks Closure with Discovery of Body
- Authorities Search Chisago County Lakes for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Searches for Kira Trevino, Danielle Jelinek Turn Up Empty
- Benefit Raises Donations for Missing Oakdale Woman
- Person of Interest in Case of Missing Oakdale Woman Appears in Court
- Reward Offered in Minn. Missing Woman Case
- Dive Team: No New Clues in Search for Missing Oakdale Woman