Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold in Winona Co.
The two grand-prize-winning Powerball tickets were sold in Arizona and Missouri, but seven tickets sold in Minnesota qualified as nice consolation prizes.
State lottery officials say one ticket sold in Minnesota's Winona County matched all five numbers but not the Powerball. That ticket is worth $1 million.
Six other tickets matched four of the five numbers along with the Powerball. Each of those tickets is worth $10,000.
If you played Powerball, the numbers you should have played for Wednesday's drawing were 5, 16, 22, 23 and 29, and a Powerball of 6. The drawing was worth $587.5 million.
The next Powerball jackpot will be worth $40 million.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Wis. Woman Claims $1M Powerball Prize
- Powerball Winner: 'Is That the Right Numbers?!'
- Mo. Mechanic, His Wife Named Powerball Winners
- 1 of 2 Prize Powerball Tickets Sold Near Phoenix
- State of Minn. Wins Big from Powerball Jackpot
- RAW VIDEO: Numbers Drawn for $579 Million Powerball Jackpot
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold in Winona Co.
- Big Winners Share Lessons, Risks of Powerball Win
- VIDEO: Powerball Jackpot Tops $500M, Drawing Wednesday
- Minn. Debuts Lottery Sales at Gas Station Pumps, ATMs