St. Paul Family: Get Your Furnace Checked
A St. Paul couple wants to pass along a message to you: get your furnace checked.
They were supposed to get it checked out last Saturday, but on Thursday, both Jim and Ruth Anne Palermo were rushed to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning.
"It's scary, I wouldn't want that to happen to anybody, so please check your furnaces, don't be like me, saying oh I'll wait till next year," said Ruth Anne.
Both are doing better now, and a special program called Heat's On is installing a new furnace for them on Wednesday.