Minnesota Wine Turning Into Multi-Million Dollar Industry
Minnesota might not be the first state you think of when it comes to winemaking, but thanks to years of scientific research right here in the Twin Cities, it's creating a multi-million dollar industry.
In fact, Minnesota is known to have some of the best wine and grape growers when it comes to cold climates.
Today, Marteen Polognioli, the production manager at St. Croix Vineyards, discussed the wine and the delicious flavor.
- Deadline Nears for 2013 Minnesota State Fair Commemorative Art
- Minnesota Rollergirls Advertising Season Opener
- Beer Exhibit at Fair Showcases Different Taps
- Local Mustache Contest Looking for Unique Styles
- First Year Minnesota Wine Country Building A Big Hit
- VIDEO: Fairgoer Tries ‘The Rocket’ at State Fair
- VIDEO: Rusty Falls Off Horse While Interview High School Rodeo Riders
- 3rd Liar BMX Offering Lessons at the State Fair
- Gander Mountain On-Site Pond Gives Children Memorable Fishing Experience
- Minnesota Wine Turning Into Multi-Million Dollar Industry