Minnesota Millionaire Raffle tickets from the Minnesota State Lottery are now on sale!
5 EYEWITNESS NEWS MINNESOTA MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. In order to enter, from Monday, November 19, 2012, through Noon on Wednesday, December 12, 2012, log on to www.kstp.com, click on the sweepstakes icon “Millionaire Raffle,” and complete and submit the online entry (which includes your name, address and daytime telephone number). KSTP-TV is not responsible for problems accessing the website, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes. Limit, one entry per person/household; any person/household submitting more than one entry may be disqualified.
2. HOW TO PLAY: Enter as explained in Paragraph 1 above. Five (5) winners will randomly be drawn at the 5 Eyewitness News studios on Thursday, December 13, 2012. Winners will receive the prize listed in Paragraph 4 below. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail. Limit one winner per household.
3. CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE: The winners must claim his/her prize in person at the 5 Eyewitness News Studios, 3415 University Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota 55114, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) no later than 3pm on Thursday, December 20, 2012. This is to verify that the prize is being given to the qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. The winner must present identification acceptable to KSTP-TV (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is qualified to accept the prize, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of KSTP-TV and returned to the Minnesota Lottery by Friday, December 21, 2012.
4. PRIZES: There will be five (5) prize winners in this sweepstakes. Each winner will receive five (5) $10.00 Minnesota Millionaire Raffle tickets from the Minnesota State Lottery (value of each prize is $50.00). These tickets are subject to all Minnesota State Lottery policies, practices and procedures.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these rules. All income taxes and other taxes are the responsibility of the winner. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, the winner accepts the prize, and even if the winner does not use the prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes.
5. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS: Individuals must be 18 years or older to be eligible to participate and win, and must be residents of Minnesota or Wisconsin. Employees and the immediate family of employees of Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., KSTP-TV, LLC, Minnesota State Lottery and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies, are not eligible to enter or win. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be deemed to have forfeited the right to be awarded a prize in this sweepstakes and will be disqualified from participating in KSTP-TV contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year.
6. SWEEPSTAKES DEADLINE. All entries must be received by KSTP-TV no later than Noon on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 to be eligible. KSTP-TV is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries. KSTP-TV is not responsible for problems sending the entry, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes.
7. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: By participating in this sweepstakes, the winners: (a) agree to release and indemnify Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., KSTP-TV, LLC and the Minnesota State Lottery (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize(s), and (b) consents to the use by the sponsors for promotional purposes only of his or her likeness and/or voice (the photo may be shown on KSTP-TV and/or posted on the website) without any additional compensation. By accepting the prize, the winners agree to be bound by these official rules, including the preceding release. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope before January 25, 2013, to Winners List, Minnesota Millionaire Raffle, 5 Eyewitness News, 3415 University Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota 55114.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of KSTP-TV concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. KSTP-TV is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these official rules. KSTP-TV reserves the right to change these rules, as well as the terms and conditions of this sweepstakes, without notice. KSTP-TV reserves the right to change the prize values at any time, or to substitute prizes of comparable value. If the sponsors determine in their sole discretion that the integrity or fairness of this sweepstakes has been corrupted in any manner, the sponsors reserve the right to terminate the sweepstakes and to select a winner from among entries legitimately received prior to termination. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.