Created: 01/13/2014 6:52 AM KSTP.com
By: Jennie Olson
Final list of winners for the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards, announced Sunday in Beverly Hills, Calif., by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association:
- Picture, Drama: "12 Years a Slave."
- Picture, Musical or Comedy: "American Hustle."
- Actor, Drama: Matthew McConaughey, "Dallas Buyers Club."
- Actress, Drama: Cate Blanchett, "Blue Jasmine."
- Director: Alfonso Cuaron, "Gravity."
- Actor, Musical or Comedy: Leonardo DiCaprio, "The Wolf of Wall Street."
- Actress, Musical or Comedy: Amy Adams, "American Hustle."
- Supporting Actor: Jared Leto, "Dallas Buyers Club."
- Supporting Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, "American Hustle."
- Foreign Language: "The Great Beauty."
- Animated Film: "Frozen."
- Screenplay: Spike Jonze, "Her."
- Original Score: Alex Ebert, "All Is Lost."
- Original Song: "Ordinary Love" (music by Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Jr. and Brian Burton, lyrics by Bono), "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom."
- Series, Drama: "Breaking Bad."
- Actor, Drama: Bryan Cranston, "Breaking Bad."
- Actress, Drama: Robin Wright, "House of Cards."
- Series, Musical or Comedy: "Brooklyn Nine-Nine."
- Actress, Musical or Comedy: Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation."
- Actor, Musical or Comedy: Andy Samberg, "Brooklyn Nine-Nine."
- Miniseries or Movie: "Behind the Candelabra."
- Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Elisabeth Moss, "Top of the Lake."
- Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Michael Douglas, "Behind the Candelabra."
- Supporting Actress, Series, Miniseries or Movie: Jacqueline Bisset, "Dancing on the Edge."
- Supporting Actor, Series, Miniseries or Movie: Jon Voight, "Ray Donovan."
Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award: Woody Allen.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)