INTERVIEW: Addressing Lawmaker's MNsure Program Concerns
KSTC's Eric Kahnert asked someone with knowledge of health care management what the concerns expressed Tuesday will mean as the MNsure program rolls out. There was an emergency meeting at the State Capitol. A legislative oversight committee wanted assurances about the security system.
Kyle Svee, the Healthcare Management Program Chair for Minnesota School of Business, talks about how important it is for there to be no mistakes.
- Legislative Auditor Questions MNsure Income Verification Process
- MNsure Chooses Deloitte as Lead IT Vendor
- MNsure Extends Deadline for Private Buyers
- After Frustration With MNsure, Customers Finally Get Coverage
- Legislative Auditor Talks to Oversight Panel about MNsure Review Plans
- Dayton Accuses MNsure's GOP Critics of 'Farce'
- MinnCare Faces Budget Deficit; Feds Won't Give More
- MNsure Chief Testifies before Congressional Panel
- Final Tally on MNsure Sign-Ups: 169,000
- MNsure Call Center Bogs Down as Deadline Looms