INTERVIEW: Addressing Lawmaker's MNsure Program Concerns
KSTC's Eric Kahnert asked someone with knowledge of health care management what the concerns expressed Tuesday will mean as the MNsure program rolls out. There was an emergency meeting at the State Capitol. A legislative oversight committee wanted assurances about the security system.
Kyle Svee, the Healthcare Management Program Chair for Minnesota School of Business, talks about how important it is for there to be no mistakes.
- MNSure Not One of the More Secure Exchanges in Nation
- MNsure Signups Grow from October to November
- New MNsure Grants Up Money for Minority Outreach
- Minn. Insurance Officials Work to Correct Errors
- Some Families Left With Few Options When Applying for MNsure
- MNsure 'Navigators' Charged With Spreading Word
- Minn. Cub Foods Stores Offering MNsure Information
- MNsure Debuts 3 New 'Paul and Babe' TV Ads
- Dayton: Obama Did Right thing on Insurance Plans
- Audit: Numerous Factors Aided MNsure Data Breach