INTERVIEW: Addressing Lawmaker's MNsure Program Concerns
KSTC's Eric Kahnert asked someone with knowledge of health care management what the concerns expressed Tuesday will mean as the MNsure program rolls out. There was an emergency meeting at the State Capitol. A legislative oversight committee wanted assurances about the security system.
Kyle Svee, the Healthcare Management Program Chair for Minnesota School of Business, talks about how important it is for there to be no mistakes.
- Minnesota Exchange Gets New Marketers
- MnSure Makes Move to Expedite Life Change Requests for Policies
- MNsure Board Approves Extra $3.16M for Consultants
- Gov. Dayton Moves to Publicly Release MNsure Rates by Oct. 1
- Dayton Seeks Pre-Election Release of MNsure Rates
- State Sends Incorrect Monthly Bills to MinnesotaCare Recipients
- MNsure Board Told System has Enough Horsepower
- MNsure Monthly Premiums Likely to Increase Significantly
- MNsure Board Gets Technology Update
- Research: 40 Percent Drop in Minnesota's Uninsured