Raw: Hagel Lays Wreath at US Navy Memorial
Senior Department of Defense officials, including Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel laid a wreath at the U.S. Navy Memorial on Tuesday morning to honor victims of Monday's mass shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C.
- Family of Navy Yard Shooting Victim Files Lawsuit
- FBI: Surveillance Video and Photos of DC Navy Yard Shooter
- Hundreds Honor 2 Fathers Killed at Navy Yard
- FBI: Navy Yard Gunman Left Note about Radio Waves
- Report: Navy Yard Shooter Lied about Previous Arrest, Debts
- Obama: To Honor Victims, We 'Have to Change'
- ATF Kept Out of The Loop After Navy Yard Shooting
- 'I Felt Him Breathe': Escape from the Navy Yard
- Obama, First Lady, to Attend Navy Yard Memorial
- How Can Red Flags be Missed like Navy Shooter?