Letter: Senator Nienow Letter on HMO/Medicaid Investigation
Click here to read a letter from Minnesota State Senator, Sean Nienow, (R) Cambridge, to U.S. Senator Charles Grassley, (R) Iowa.
In the letter, Nienow asks Grassley to open more Congressional hearings on the HMO/Medicaid investigation.
His letter explains the renewed push to have Washington, D.C. take a hardline on what’s happening here in Minnesota.
- Letter: Senator Nienow Letter on HMO/Medicaid Investigation
- State Lawmaker Wants New Hearings on MN Medicaid Spending
- Feds Tell DHS to Fix Medicaid Rates or Face Penalties
- Letter on HMOs to Minn. Department of Human Services
- Millions in Ramsey Co. Taxpayer Money Goes to HMO
- Feds: Taxpayer-Paid Toothbrushes for Seniors Against Rules
- Care Worker Raises in Minn. House Health Budget
- Official: Overpayment for Minn. Medicaid Raises Serious Concerns
- With Federal Medicaid Audit Planned, Senators Call for Hearings
- Congress Sends Stinging Letter over MN Medicaid Spending