NEWS CONFERENCE: Navy Yard Shooter Dies; Several Killed
Authorities say they are looking for two additional suspects in the shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard. District of Columbia Police Chief Cathy Lanier says witnesses reported seeing two additional gunmen, both dressed in military-style clothing.
Lanier says one police officer was wounded in an exchange of gunfire with a shooter. She says one shooter has been killed.
Two Navy officials say at least six people were killed in the rampage.
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray said at a Monday news conference four people were wounded and taken to hospitals.
The Associated Press contributed to this article.
- Family of Navy Yard Shooting Victim Files Lawsuit
- FBI: Surveillance Video and Photos of DC Navy Yard Shooter
- Hundreds Honor 2 Fathers Killed at Navy Yard
- FBI: Navy Yard Gunman Left Note about Radio Waves
- Report: Navy Yard Shooter Lied about Previous Arrest, Debts
- Obama: To Honor Victims, We 'Have to Change'
- ATF Kept Out of The Loop After Navy Yard Shooting
- 'I Felt Him Breathe': Escape from the Navy Yard
- Obama, First Lady, to Attend Navy Yard Memorial
- How Can Red Flags be Missed like Navy Shooter?