MNsure Opens Call Center to Answer Questions
Minnesota’s online health insurance marketplace, MNsure, opened up a call center Tuesday to help answer your questions.
The call center is starting up ahead of MNsure open enrollment, which doesn’t start until Oct. 1.
The center will be staffed with bilingual individuals who will be able to answer questions about comparison shopping and enrollment in health coverage ranging from Medicaid to commercial insurance plans.
The MNsure Contact Center regular hours of operation will be 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday through open enrollment.
Open Enrollment runs through March 31, 2014.
Hours of operation on opening day may vary slightly.
The call center’s number is 855-3-MNSURE or 855-366-7873. You can also go their website, by clicking here.
- MNsure Website Shuts Down for Maintenance
- Troubled State-Run Websites Get Health Law Fix
- MNsure Drops Enrollment Expectations Again
- Shorter Call Times to Sign Up for MnSure Following Rocky Rollout
- MNsure Hits 100K Enrollment Milestone
- MNsure Debuts New TV, Radio Advertising
- MNsure Website to Undergo Maintenance
- MNsure Leaders Unveil New Strategy
- MNsure Board of Directors Due to Give Update on Fixes
- Potential MNsure Troubles as State Health Exchanges Lag on Enrollment Expectations