MNsure Opens Call Center to Answer Questions
Minnesota’s online health insurance marketplace, MNsure, opened up a call center Tuesday to help answer your questions.
The call center is starting up ahead of MNsure open enrollment, which doesn’t start until Oct. 1.
The center will be staffed with bilingual individuals who will be able to answer questions about comparison shopping and enrollment in health coverage ranging from Medicaid to commercial insurance plans.
The MNsure Contact Center regular hours of operation will be 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday through open enrollment.
Open Enrollment runs through March 31, 2014.
Hours of operation on opening day may vary slightly.
The call center’s number is 855-3-MNSURE or 855-366-7873. You can also go their website, by clicking here.
- Signups via Minn. Health Exchange Pass 200,000
- Legislative Auditor Questions MNsure Income Verification Process
- MNsure Chooses Deloitte as Lead IT Vendor
- MNsure Extends Deadline for Private Buyers
- After Frustration With MNsure, Customers Finally Get Coverage
- Legislative Auditor Talks to Oversight Panel about MNsure Review Plans
- Dayton Accuses MNsure's GOP Critics of 'Farce'
- MinnCare Faces Budget Deficit; Feds Won't Give More
- MNsure Chief Testifies before Congressional Panel
- Final Tally on MNsure Sign-Ups: 169,000