MNsure Opens Call Center to Answer Questions
Minnesota’s online health insurance marketplace, MNsure, opened up a call center Tuesday to help answer your questions.
The call center is starting up ahead of MNsure open enrollment, which doesn’t start until Oct. 1.
The center will be staffed with bilingual individuals who will be able to answer questions about comparison shopping and enrollment in health coverage ranging from Medicaid to commercial insurance plans.
The MNsure Contact Center regular hours of operation will be 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday through open enrollment.
Open Enrollment runs through March 31, 2014.
Hours of operation on opening day may vary slightly.
The call center’s number is 855-3-MNSURE or 855-366-7873. You can also go their website, by clicking here.
- Minnesota Exchange Gets New Marketers
- MnSure Makes Move to Expedite Life Change Requests for Policies
- MNsure Board Approves Extra $3.16M for Consultants
- Gov. Dayton Moves to Publicly Release MNsure Rates by Oct. 1
- Dayton Seeks Pre-Election Release of MNsure Rates
- State Sends Incorrect Monthly Bills to MinnesotaCare Recipients
- MNsure Board Told System has Enough Horsepower
- MNsure Monthly Premiums Likely to Increase Significantly
- MNsure Board Gets Technology Update
- Research: 40 Percent Drop in Minnesota's Uninsured