MNsure Opens Call Center to Answer Questions
Minnesota’s online health insurance marketplace, MNsure, opened up a call center Tuesday to help answer your questions.
The call center is starting up ahead of MNsure open enrollment, which doesn’t start until Oct. 1.
The center will be staffed with bilingual individuals who will be able to answer questions about comparison shopping and enrollment in health coverage ranging from Medicaid to commercial insurance plans.
The MNsure Contact Center regular hours of operation will be 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday through open enrollment.
Open Enrollment runs through March 31, 2014.
Hours of operation on opening day may vary slightly.
The call center’s number is 855-3-MNSURE or 855-366-7873. You can also go their website, by clicking here.
- MNsure Signups Grow from October to November
- New MNsure Grants Up Money for Minority Outreach
- Minn. Insurance Officials Work to Correct Errors
- Some Families Left With Few Options When Applying for MNsure
- MNsure 'Navigators' Charged With Spreading Word
- Minn. Cub Foods Stores Offering MNsure Information
- MNsure Debuts 3 New 'Paul and Babe' TV Ads
- Dayton: Obama Did Right thing on Insurance Plans
- Audit: Numerous Factors Aided MNsure Data Breach
- MNsure Signups Nearly Triple in Second 2-Week Period