State Fair Shuttle Service from Maple Grove Transit Station
Metro Transit will be providing shuttle bus service from the Maple Grove Transit Station to the State Fairgrounds on Saturdays, Sundays, and Labor Day during the 2013 State Fair.
There will be no weekday service from the Transit Station location in Maple Grove.
- Buses will operate approximately every 30 minutes from 8 a.m. to midnight.
- Parking is free, but overnight parking is not allowed.
- Round trip fare is $5.00 (cash only). Please have exact fare.
- Children age four and under ride free.
- Express buses drop off/pick up at fair gate #20 (on the south side of Como Ave. across from the Warner Coliseum)
- All express service is wheelchair accessible.
For automated State Fair Express information, call 612-341-4287 or check out Metro Transit's website.
- Fair Organizers Hope Labor Day, Cooler Temps Help Attendance
- Swing Performance at the State Fair
- State Fair Takes Precautions to Combat Heat Wave
- Local Farmers, Chefs Create Homegrown Treats at State Fair
- State Fair Day 3: 4-H Day, Sammy Hagar
- KSTP Anchors Test Out 'Ice Rink' at the State Fair
- Food Prices at Minn. State Fair Remain Steady in 2013
- Winger Woman Named 60th Princess Kay
- State Fair Parade Will Honor Vietnam Veterans
- INTERVIEW: U of M Launches 'Health Quest App' for Fair