Local Tweets: First Same-Sex Marriages in Minn.
Same-sex marriages become legal Thursday just after midnight. Weddings will be held at Minneapolis City Hall, St. Paul's Como Park, Mall of America's Chapel of Love and at county courthouses around the state.
Here is what people in the Twin Cities are saying about the upcoming same-sex wedding ceremonies:
- Gay Weddings Become Reality in Hawaii with New Law
- Cheney Sisters Spar on Same-Sex Marriage
- Gov. Signs Bill Legalizing Gay Marriage in Hawaii
- Minnesota Couple Ties Knot on 11-12-13
- Ill. Set to be 15th State to Allow Gay Marriage
- Prosecutor Won't Hear Plea in Granite Falls Double Killing
- Minn. to Allow Sex Offenders in Program to Marry
- Gay Marriage Licenses Ran High in St. Louis County
- RAW VIDEO: First Lesbian Couple in Minn. Take Vows, Get Married
- RAW VIDEO: Gay Male Couple Takes Vows, Marries