Letter on HMOs to Minn. Department of Human Services
The federal government has come down hard no the State of Minnesota. The feds have threatened to withhold billions in Medicaid payments to the state because Minnesota Medicaid rates appear to be too high.
Click here to read the analysis.
Click here to read the full story.
- Letter: Senator Nienow Letter on HMO/Medicaid Investigation
- State Lawmaker Wants New Hearings on MN Medicaid Spending
- Feds Tell DHS to Fix Medicaid Rates or Face Penalties
- Letter on HMOs to Minn. Department of Human Services
- Millions in Ramsey Co. Taxpayer Money Goes to HMO
- Feds: Taxpayer-Paid Toothbrushes for Seniors Against Rules
- Care Worker Raises in Minn. House Health Budget
- Official: Overpayment for Minn. Medicaid Raises Serious Concerns
- With Federal Medicaid Audit Planned, Senators Call for Hearings
- Congress Sends Stinging Letter over MN Medicaid Spending