INTERVIEW: Parents of George Zimmerman talk to ABC News
George Zimmerman immediately went back into hiding after being acquitted of murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, his parents told Barbara Walters in an exclusive interview with ABC News, adding that they haven't seen him since he left the courthouse.
The Zimmermans said that because of "an enormous amount of death threats," they, too, have remained in hiding and still don't feel safe enough to return to their home in Orlando, Fla.
- Prosecutor: No Domestic Charges Against George Zimmerman
- George Zimmerman Released from Jail
- Judge to Decide if Zimmerman is Released on Bail
- iPad Video Could be Key in George Zimmerman Case
- Zimmerman's Wife Seeks Life Insurance Policy
- George Zimmerman's Wife Pleads Guilty to Perjury
- Zimmerman Will Ask Fla. to Pay Some Bills
- Ohio Gun Group Raises $12,000 for George Zimmerman
- Juror Feels She Let Down Trayvon Martin's Parents
- Officials: Zimmerman Helped 4 Out of Car Wreck