POLL: Do You Agree with the Zimmerman Trial Verdict?
George Zimmerman was found not guilty of second-degree murder in the fatal shooting last year of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin. The jury had the option to consider manslaughter but declined to convict him of the lesser charge. The six jurors considered nearly three weeks of testimony and delivered the verdict late Saturday night after two days and a total of 15 hours of deliberations.
- George Zimmerman Released from Jail
- Judge to Decide if Zimmerman is Released on Bail
- iPad Video Could be Key in George Zimmerman Case
- Zimmerman's Wife Seeks Life Insurance Policy
- George Zimmerman's Wife Pleads Guilty to Perjury
- Zimmerman Will Ask Fla. to Pay Some Bills
- Ohio Gun Group Raises $12,000 for George Zimmerman
- Juror Feels She Let Down Trayvon Martin's Parents
- Officials: Zimmerman Helped 4 Out of Car Wreck
- Trayvon Martin's Parents Shocked by Verdict