Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
A local business is hoping to raise big money for the families affected by the landslide at a St. Paul park.
The owner of Muddy Paws Cheesecake in St. Louis Park is hosting an online auction.
All of the money raised will go to the families of 9-year-old Haysem Sani and 10-year-old Mohamed Fofana. They both died after being buried by the landslide while on a class field trip to Lilydale Regional Park.
Funds will also benefit two other students who were hurt.
The auction runs through June 5.
They hope to raise $30,000.
- St. Paul to Pay $1M to Families of Kids Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Community Remembers Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable
- Dayton Attends Memorial for Landslide Victims