INTERVIEW: Attorney for Parents of Terrance Franklin
The parents of the man who was shot and killed are making some serious charges against police.
For the first time, their attorney, Mike Padden, sat down for an interview Wednesday.
Thursday, he and Terrance Franklin's mom and dad will hold a news conference leveling allegations of racial bias against officers at the scene.
- Dash Cam Video Released in Deadly Mpls. Squad vs. Motorcycle Crash
- RAW VIDEO: Mpls. Police Chief Discusses Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- Dash Cam Video: Deadly Crash Between Mpls. Squad and Motorcycle
- 2 MPD Police Officers Shot During Arrest of Terrance Franklin Receive Purple Heart
- Friends, Family Demand Justice for Terrance Franklin
- Report Shows Chaotic Moments Before Terrance Franklin's Death
- No Charges Against Mpls. Police in Death of Terrance Franklin
- INTERVIEW: Attorney for Terrance Franklin: 'We Believe There's a Cover Up'
- RAW VIDEO: Mpls. Officers Cleared of Wrong Doing in Shooting
- Terrance Franklin Family Attorney Alleges Cover-Up