Extended Interview: Lilydale Park Accident Brings Difficult Memories for St. Paul Man
The accident at Lilydale Regional Park in St. Paul that killed two children brings difficult memories for one man.
In 2011 a rockslide along a bluff near the Wabasha caves in St. Paul sent a 20 foot boulder into Robert Dubuc's bakery.
The rockslide happened a few hours before Dubuc came to work, if he had been working in the back, he probably wouldn't be alive.
Dubuc reopened his bakery in Mendota Heights last year.
- St. Paul Approves Settlement in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Expected to Approve $1M Settlement in Lilydale Deaths
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Community Remembers Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable