RAW VIDEO: Geologist Discusses Lilydale Landslide
A field trip turns deadly for two children Wednesday as their fourth grade class looked for fossils at Lilydale Regional Park. Two additional students were injured.
Geologist with the Minnesota Geological Survey Alan Knaeble said the two students were simply in the "wrong place at the wrong time", when the gravel gave out.
- St. Paul Approves Settlement in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Expected to Approve $1M Settlement in Lilydale Deaths
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Community Remembers Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable