RAW VIDEO: Geologist Discusses Lilydale Landslide
A field trip turns deadly for two children Wednesday as their fourth grade class looked for fossils at Lilydale Regional Park. Two additional students were injured.
Geologist with the Minnesota Geological Survey Alan Knaeble said the two students were simply in the "wrong place at the wrong time", when the gravel gave out.
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Dayton Attends Memorial for Landslide Victims
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- PRESSER: Fire Marshal Talks Lilydale Park Landslide
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable
- St. Louis Park School Leaders Speak About Deadly Gravel Slide