RAW: Family of Missing Child Gathers at Lilydale Park
The family of a missing 10-year-old gathered at Lilydale Regional Park after authorities found the child's body Thursday amid a gravel slide. The child, identified as Mohamed Fofana, died in the gravel slide while his fourth grade class was fossil hunting at the park in St. Paul.
The children were from Peter Hobart Elementary School in St. Louis Park. A second child died in the incident, and two others were injured. Two firefighters were also injured during the rescue.
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Dayton Attends Memorial for Landslide Victims
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- PRESSER: Fire Marshal Talks Lilydale Park Landslide
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable
- St. Louis Park School Leaders Speak About Deadly Gravel Slide