RAW: Family of Missing Child Gathers at Lilydale Park
The family of a missing 10-year-old gathered at Lilydale Regional Park after authorities found the child's body Thursday amid a gravel slide. The child, identified as Mohamed Fofana, died in the gravel slide while his fourth grade class was fossil hunting at the park in St. Paul.
The children were from Peter Hobart Elementary School in St. Louis Park. A second child died in the incident, and two others were injured. Two firefighters were also injured during the rescue.
- St. Paul Approves Settlement in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Expected to Approve $1M Settlement in Lilydale Deaths
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Community Remembers Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable