RAW VIDEO: Emergency Crews Arrive at Lilydale Park
Rescuers used their hands and shovels to dig for four children lost in a gravel slide Wednesday at Lilydale Regional Park in St. Paul near the Mississippi River, authorities said.
One child has died. One child remains unaccounted for. Two additional children remain hospitalized, said St. Paul Fire Marshal Steven Zaccard.
Click here to read the full story.
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Dayton Attends Memorial for Landslide Victims
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- PRESSER: Fire Marshal Talks Lilydale Park Landslide
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable
- St. Louis Park School Leaders Speak About Deadly Gravel Slide