RAW VIDEO: Emergency Crews Arrive at Lilydale Park
Rescuers used their hands and shovels to dig for four children lost in a gravel slide Wednesday at Lilydale Regional Park in St. Paul near the Mississippi River, authorities said.
One child has died. One child remains unaccounted for. Two additional children remain hospitalized, said St. Paul Fire Marshal Steven Zaccard.
Click here to read the full story.
- St. Paul Approves Settlement in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Expected to Approve $1M Settlement in Lilydale Deaths
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Community Remembers Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable