RAW: Rescuers Search for Children at Lilydale Park
Rescuers continued to search for a fourth child lost in a gravel slide Wednesday at Lilydale Regional Park in St. Paul near the Mississippi River.
The fourth-graders from Peter Hobart Elementary School in the St. Louis Park Public Schools district were on a field trip in the area looking for fossils when they became trapped at about 1:16 p.m. Wednesday, said St. Paul Fire Marshal Steven Zaccard.
One child has died. As of Wednesday at 5 p.m., one child remained unaccounted for. Two additional children remained hospitalized.
- St. Paul Approves Settlement in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Expected to Approve $1M Settlement in Lilydale Deaths
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Community Remembers Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable