News Conference: 1 Child Dead, 1 Missing, 2 Hospitalized After Gravel Slide at Lilydale Park
A child has died after a gravel slide in Lilydale Regional Park in St. Paul near the Mississippi River, according to police at the scene.
St. Paul firefighters also rescued two children, who have been hospitalized, said St. Paul Fire Marshal Steven Zaccard. One child remains unaccounted for.
Click here to read the full story.
- St. Paul Approves Settlement in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Expected to Approve $1M Settlement in Lilydale Deaths
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Community Remembers Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable