News Conference: 1 Child Dead, 1 Missing, 2 Hospitalized After Gravel Slide at Lilydale Park
A child has died after a gravel slide in Lilydale Regional Park in St. Paul near the Mississippi River, according to police at the scene.
St. Paul firefighters also rescued two children, who have been hospitalized, said St. Paul Fire Marshal Steven Zaccard. One child remains unaccounted for.
Click here to read the full story.
- Investigators: Fatal Rockslide Was Not Predictable
- Parents: School Should Have Warned of Lilydale Park Dangers
- Online Auction to Benefit Families of Peter Hobart Students Killed
- Funerals Held for 2 Boys Killed in Lilydale Landslide
- Dayton Attends Memorial for Landslide Victims
- St. Paul Taps Engineering Firm in Landslide Probe
- PRESSER: Fire Marshal Talks Lilydale Park Landslide
- Donate to Those Impacted by Lilydale Landslide
- Geologist: Landslides Happen Often, are Unpredictable
- St. Louis Park School Leaders Speak About Deadly Gravel Slide