St. Cloud, Eden Prairie Focus for Missing Eden Prairie Woman
More searches continued this weekend for the Eden Prairie woman who has been missing since May 1.
24-year-old Mandy Matula was last seen with David Roe, her ex-boyfriend. He shot himself when he was asked by police to come in for questioning in Matula’s disappearance. He later died from his injuries and police were never able to question him further.
Volunteers were searching in Eden Prairie and St. Cloud Saturday.
According to the Minnesota United Facebook page, groups planned to meet in Eden Prairie and St. Cloud Saturday morning.
Authorities have conducted past searches in Chanhassen, Victoria, northwest Stearns County and Hennepin County. Those are the areas where Roe had his cell phone signal ping off towers, according to police.
A fundraiser is also set for Saturday. The Eden Prairie Power Nutrition fundraiser will be from 12-4 p.m. at 16374 Wagner Way, Eden Prairie. Money will go to the Mandy Matula Fund.
- Former Teammates Honor Mandy Matula at Home Opener in Duluth
- Teen Charged in Blue Earth Co. in Suspected Synthetic Drug Death
- UMD Athletics Sets Up Fund in Memory of Mandy Matula
- Softball Game Honors Memory of Mandy Matula
- Large Attendance Expected at Mandy Matula’s Memorial
- Mandy Matula's Funeral to Take Place at Eden Prairie Church
- Matula’s Family Visits Sartell Park Where Body was Found
- Closure for Mandy Matula's Family After Remains Found
- Eden Prairie Police Chief: Mandy Matula had a Single Gunshot Wound to the Head
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Eden Prairie Police Release New Details in Death of Mandy Matula