CHOPPER 5 VIDEO: Authorities Search for Missing Woman in Eden Prairie
Authorities in Eden Prairie are searching for a missing woman, after a man shot himself in the parking lot of Eden Prairie City Center Thursday.
A city official said police were contacted by the family of 24-year-old Mandy Marie Matula around 8:30 a.m. Thursday, after she didn't show up for work.
Police believe she was at Miller Park around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday night with 24-year-old David Marshal Roe, of Victoria.
Roe was identified as a person of interest and was asked to come to the police station Thursday. Officials say when he arrived he shot himself in the head in his vehicle in the Eden Prairie City Center parking lot.
- UMD Athletics Sets Up Fund in Memory of Mandy Matula
- Softball Game Honors Memory of Mandy Matula
- Large Attendance Expected at Mandy Matula’s Memorial
- Mandy Matula's Funeral to Take Place at Eden Prairie Church
- Matula’s Family Visits Sartell Park Where Body was Found
- Closure for Mandy Matula's Family After Remains Found
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Eden Prairie Police Release New Details in Death of Mandy Matula
- Eden Prairie Police Chief: Mandy Matula had a Single Gunshot Wound to the Head
- Family: Clothing, Class Ring of Mandy Matula Found Near Remains Discovered in Stearns County
- Mandy Matula's Family Still Searching for Closure