VIDEO: Marathon Bombing Victim Vows to Dance Again
A dance instructor who lost her left foot in the Boston Marathon bombings vows to dance again.
And what's more, even though she's never been a runner, Adrianne Haslet-Davis plans to run next year's marathon.
- Boston Marathon: World Series Honors Those Lost, Injured
- Boston Marathon Suspect May Pin Blame on Brother
- Boston Bombing Victims Learning to Run Again
- State Arrest Warrant Issued for Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect
- Marathon Bombing Suspect's Lawyers Want More Time
- Boston's Top Cop Stepping Down, Weighing Future
- Marathon Bombing Suspect's Friends Deny Obstruction Charge
- 2 Friends of Suspected Boston Marathon Bomber Indicted
- Last Hospitalized Marathon Bombing Victim Heads Home
- Cop who Leaked Bombing Suspect Photos Disciplined