VIDEO: Marathon Bombing Victim Vows to Dance Again
A dance instructor who lost her left foot in the Boston Marathon bombings vows to dance again.
And what's more, even though she's never been a runner, Adrianne Haslet-Davis plans to run next year's marathon.
- 1 Year after Bombs, Boston Marathon a Celebration
- In Show of Defiance, Thousands Run Boston Marathon
- Minnesotans Return to Boston Marathon for Day of Healing
- As Boston Marathon Approaches, Festivities and Tight Security
- Wisconsin Woman Writes Boston Bombing Suspect
- Plymouth Native Wins Boston Marathon Shadow Run
- MIT Honors Officer Slain after Boston Marathon Bombing
- Little Government Response to Boston Bombing a Year Later
- Man Charged with Marathon Hoax is Held on Bail
- At Boston Marathon, a Chance to Finally Finish