POLL: Should the U.S. Seek the Death Penalty Against the Boston Bombing Suspect?
The Obama administration has a range of legal options in the Boston Marathon bombings, and they could include seeking the death penalty against the 19-year-old suspect in the case.
The administration has indicated it intends to move quickly to build a criminal case against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who remained in the hospital Saturday in serious condition.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
- Solemn Tributes Mark Boston Marathon Bombing
- President Obama Having Silent Moment for Boston Bombing
- TIMELINE: Events in the Boston Marathon Bombing
- WEB EXTRA: Witnesses Describe Scene of Marathon Bombing
- 3,300 Mile Race for Boston Marathon Victims Ends
- Boston Bombing Exhibit Includes Shoes, Runner Bibs
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Seeks Records on Brother
- Feds: Limit Marathon Suspect's View of Gory Photos
- More than 3,500 Police Planned for Boston Marathon
- Boston Marathon Bans Bags as Part of Security Plan